Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting Vitamin Ds

/PINK LEATHER JACKET/ FOREVER 21 FLORAL PATTERNED DRESS/FOREVER 21 BRAIDED BELT/(NOT SHOWN IN PHOTO)BROWN KNEE HIGH SUEDE BOOTS/

I love being in the sun- though I hate being sunburned! I love the feeling of the sunlight crashing on my skin and making me feel so... alive. Thus, where I got the title from. On a perfect sunny Summer day, what's a better choice than a pretty flower dress? The dress is a medium, so it's a bit baggy on me, so I shaped my waist with a brown belt that came with the dress. But only wearing that dress made me feel too 'howdy-dowdy,' so I paired it with a pink leather jacket. It's edgy but soft at the same time. It's not in the picture, but I would definitely wear it with some brown shoes with this look. It'll be perfect.

x


2 comments:

  1. i love this look. the jacket brings out the light pink in the dress and makes the outfit look brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'Simone/ What an awesome name you have! I totally agree with your comment about this style. Thank you for your support and hope to see you more! xx

    ReplyDelete