Monday, January 2, 2012

Adieu 2011, Welcome 2012!



\FOREVER 21 LEATHER JACKET, GOLD CHOKER\ NORDSTROM RACK BLACK LACE DRESS\ BLACK TIGHTS\ JEFFREY CAMPBELL TAUPE LITAS\

2012 is finally here! I'm very excited and scared for this year. Why you ask? It's going to be filled with scary things like SATs and College Apps. But I am very excited because I have a feeling that this year will be very adventureous! Enough chit-chat, this is what I wore to my New Years Eve party. I took some shots before I left. Don't you just love the Litas? I'm obsessed with it.

My New Years Resolution:
-Read Hunger Games series
-New blog layout
-One blog post at least once a week
-Make YouTube videos at least once a month
-Use my time wisely

These are just part of my endless list of New Years resolution.
What's yours?

xx

1 comment: