Saturday, February 11, 2012

Korea Trip (continued)

So through my Formspring, I got a suggestion saying that I should post more pictures from my Korea Trip. I took so many pictures that if I decided to upload them all, it will overwhelm my blog with it. So I am going to upload bits and pieces through a period of time. This is my second continued post about my Korea Trip. If you want to see my first blogpost about it, click here!


 This was one of many meals that I had. The food was yummy!
 This is called ganjang gejang (간장게장). It's basically crab marinated in soy sauce. As strange as that sounds, it's actually quite delicious.
This is takoyaki. It's a Japanese snack, I think.
 At night, we went to the Seoul Lantern Festival. It was gorgeous and filled my eye with joy. This was the entrance.

 Yup. These were all made by hand. I was just amazed by how grand and detailed it was.
 This was one of the fine attraction that people gathered around. It was so awesome!
While I was walking through the festival, I looked up and noticed the buildings in Seoul. This sight really hit me that I was actually in Korea. (even though it is my home country, I have not been there since 2006...) Also, it made me realize how I loved city life. I just had to snap a picture of it.

So this concludes my second post of my Korea Trip. I will probably post the third one up, so keep checking back if you don't wanna miss it!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment