Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Pop!

| CLAIRE'S HAT | GAP SHIRT | FOREVER 21 NECKLACE, RING | LOVE CULTURE SHORTS | NUDE HEELS |
Sorry for the MIA. I was trying to upload two videos to my YouTube channel, but my Sony Vegas Pro 10 will not open up and work. I hope I can fix it later.
I'm so excited for spring to come, so I've been preparing my wardrobe for spring too! I really liked this orange shorts because it gives a beautiful pop of color to the outfit without too much. Plus, the color orange is really in for S/S 2012. I paired it up with nude heels so it will elongate my legs. I hope you all like this outfit! Please support me by hyping this look on my LookBook!



1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! love the first pic! and really love those shorts.

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete