Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Trends 2012

Tangerine Tango

| DOO.RI |
| REBECCA MINKOFF |
| ALICE + OLIVIA |

Orange was frequently spotted throughout the Spring 2012 runway shows! It is a great pop of color to one's outfit, as well as making a statement. If wearing a full on orange outfit is challenging, make it work with orange shorts or orange skirts! It's a great way to incorporate the color, without too much drama into everyday life!

-------------------

Pastel Party

| DOO.RI |
| LOUIS VUITTON |

I already did a post for pastels, but I can't keep this out from my spring trends post! Pastels have been my obsession for a long time, so I was blogging with joy when I saw it was coming back. Unlike neons and bold colors, pastels are very easy and comfortable to wear in everyday life.

--------------------

High-Low/Asymmetrical Hemline

| ALEXANDER MCQUEEN |
| DKNY |

High-low hemline is VERY popular this season as I'm seeing it literally every store. I actually have an outfit post incorporating this trend, but in a wearable note. I like this trend because even though it seems like you are wearing a maxi dress from the back, bare legs are exposed in the front. It makes us short girls happy to wear maxis, without really wearing them.

--------------------

Pretty Peplum

| MARCHESA |
| JASON WU |
| STYLENANDA.COM |

Peplum skirts and dresses are very in. However, this is the only trend that I'm a bit hesistant because I have wide hips so the peplum line will make my bottom proportion bigger. But as they say, you never know until you try it, right?

--------------------

Crochet Detailings

| VALENTINO |
| LOUIS VUITTON |
 | DOLCE&GABBANA |
| MULBERRY |

Who cares if this looks too granny? I am seriously attracted to these beautiful crochet detailings recently and I am keen to buy one for myself! It looks so feminie and delicate, that I can't resist them.

--------------------

Sorry it took me awhile to post this up. I was originally going to show you guys outfits I wear incorporating the trends in a video format, but my Sony Vegas Pro 10 will not open up. As soon as I fix that program malfunctioning, I will make some more YouTube videos! There are SO much more spotted trends this season, but this is all for today. I might be able to do some more if I can!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment